Thursday 3 July 2014

Java certification 6 vs. 7 vs. 8


Java Certification

this very significant for java professional..
but professional are now days in doubt which is better one. 6 vs 7 vs 8
my suggestion i red some of columns like below one official 
must read it..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have some more useful comment of people...


1     
     Just to make sure, this is just my opinion!
This is going to sound weird, I know, but to me you should not go for any, no really,
 I mean that. I am SCJP 6 Certified for over 3 years now, and honestly it has given me not that
much. I did learn a few new things, but going for open-source projects, doing something from
 scratch yourself can give you a LOT more than a certification. Don't get me wrong, if you want to
 do it that much, then sure go ahead for the 7 version and NOT the 6, but if you have ideas of
 your own that you want to implement in whatever language, then I would suggest the second
 option.

2
There is just a few new java language constructs in SE 7 and certification is still in beta phase.
 OCP is 'better' certification than OCA, so it depends.
I would recommend to pass "OCA, Java 7" and "OCP, Java 7". Cost for both is lower than
for single "OCP, Java 6" and it is fresher. You just need to learn a new mechanisms in Java 7
which is not a rocket science ;) And there is another great profit of refreshment: all questions are
going to be changed and revised, so passing certification is much more valuable than passing "OCP,
 Java 6" with all those shitty dump tests on the net, which depreciate the value of it to zero level...
more you can find in below link....
http://www.coderanch.com/t/609170/java-programmer-SCJP/certification/Java-certification

my personal opinion must go for Java 6 because it is core..once it get done .then move forward .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment